Most importantly I need those of you intending to crash at my place
to let me know by this Friday. (Caira, Dinareisness, Deref - I know
about you guys, no need to tell me again)
Those of you who want to stay in a hotel or caravan park need to get
cracking with your bookings. If you wait until a week before, you
will be sleeping in the park. If you leave it until a month before,
you may not get your choice of accomodation.
I won't need the recipes/allergy lists until February, but if you
want to start thinking about them now, I won't object.